Hello Beautiful People!
Its June, summer’s finally here! And here I am sharing 10 beauty products that I couldn’t let go in my beauty regime for the last two months of April and May. I spoke about all the products on my Insta-Story (if you don’t follow me as yet, click on this link now –> STYLEMEMARINA ). I feel like I should start making youtube videos where I can talk about products in further details and what got me started on them – what do you guys think? I do tend to research a lot about the products before I start using them so here is my take in helping you guys get inspired and maybe pick a few of the below items.
- Farsali Rose Gold Elixir – A product I have been raving about on my Insta-Stories. I am all about finding face oils which add luminosity and do not make me look oily after my makeup application. This Farsali oil has been quite the talk of the town for some time now, especially since its easily available in Canadian Sephora stores now. Its a perfect oil to add under your makeup application or use it as a skincare routine. I love using it as a night time oil before sleeping.
- Hourglass Stick Foundation – This foundation is the discovery! I wish I found it sooner. Its always difficult to find stick foundations which work for dry skin. I would say it has build-able coverage with a satin finish. The packaging is super chic and the triangular shape is perfect for precision.
- MAC Golden Bronzer – This is bronzer I have been using practically everyday! Its not too dark and not too orangey, thats the best part about it.
- Loreal Super Slim Liquid Liner – I know the struggle behind getting the perfect winged liner. This Loreal eyeliner has got the sharpest tip and super easy to use for those beginners who struggle with thin brushes.
- Alterna Caviar Miracle Multiplying Hair Mist – I think I’ve raved about this product in my last Alterna Hair Care blog post – link. Definitely something that can be used before styling and after to add volume.
- Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer – This probably a pricier lip lacquer in my opinion; however, the consistency and the long wearability of it has made me fall in love with it. My favourite color from this collection is – Pink Flamingo.
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara – A mascara, I was recommended by a friend, and I am truly loving it. It adds great length and fullness to my eyelashes.
- Tresemme Shine Serum – This is a drugstore product which is a product I have been using for some time now and I keep going back to it. It adds the right amount of shine to my hair. I like using it after styling to settle down the frizz as well.
- Tarte Stunner Highlighter – If you know me, you know I can never have enough shades of highlighters. They really add the end result to your final make-up look. This highlighter in particular is best used with a dense stippling brush. Did I tell you guys, how yummy it smells? On top of my favourite list!
- Anastasia Brow Definer – Easiest way to do your brows is by using this pencil. The creativity of making one end with a spoolie and the other side with a slanted shaped tip is genius in my opinion! This is another product which is super easy for beginners who struggle with filling brows in the right shape.
SHOP PRODUCTS BELOW