- Perfume (Elie Saab’s Le Parfum) – Easiest and quickest gift for any occasion! If you know their favourite scent, getting one more of what your mom loves will only make her happier.
- Make-up – I mean which mom doesn’t like another make-up product added to her beauty pouch. I’m listing my mom’s favourite NARS foundation here with a couple of lipstick shades which I think all moms would be able to flaunt.
- Face Cream – As you all know, if someone has taught me to love my skincare routine, its my mom! Her and I get excited over anything that adds a flow to our face. This Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Moisturizer is a great way to pamper your mom.
- Jewelry – I think this is as cliche as it gets. Hands down, my mom loves jewelry more than I do! She has always taught me to save my money and spend on something that can be passed down generations. On the day we celebrate all Moms around the world, its the day to pamper them with the best we can.
- Lamp Berger – A home smelling well is all mom’s dream. Great gift for mothers who are all about keeping a home well put together.
If your’e anything like me, you’ll be in search for last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas, I hope this list helps!