Starting the beauty category was on my mind since I began my journey as a blogger. My mom has made me a beauty freak from the time I understood the importance of moisturizing my skin. She always says, “You can change your bags and shoes everyday but you’re given one chance with your skin. Keep a budget and spend on your face!”
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil: This is my second bottle of Shu Uemura’s cleansing oil and I cannot stress how it has made a difference in the ease of taking of makeup and leaving my skin soft. The best way to use it is by pumping the oil on dry hands, lather on dry skin until you feel like the make-up has been removed completely and then rinse. It leaves the skin looking absolutely radiant!
- Caudalie Grape Water: It has not been long since I was introduced to the Caudalie’s grape water spray and I cannot get over how much I want to keep spraying it over my face all day. I use it as a toner after cleansing, I feel like it creates a layer of protection for open pores and leaves the skin hydrated.
- Chanel – Le Blanc Serum: When people say they are using a brightening serum, I really hope they are not wishing to become lighter skin tone. I started using this serum to overcome the unevenness of my skin and I love how it leaves my skin glowing. A pump and half is the ideal amount for a full face and neck application. Anyone who decides to start using any line of brightening serums should make sure to use sunscreen on a daily basis.
- Environ Sunscreen: At last I found a sunscreen that does not make me look oily or irritates my skin in any way. This was recommended to me by a salon expert and the whole idea of sunscreen changed for me. For the first time, a sunscreen doesn’t feel heavy and works well under makeup. Definitely an essential on my trip right now.
- Chanel Hydration Lip Balm: This is simply luxury in a small pot. A small amount is needed to revive the appearance of smooth, luxurious lips once again.