Culottes are skirts in disguise! This is the perfect spring staple when you want to be comfortable as though you’re wearing a skirt, and functional as being in a pair of pants.
How to wear striped culottes?
- Pair it with a solid colored top – Here I have styled my striped pants with a signature Marciano black bodysuit which draws the right amount of attention to my upper half.
- The key is to wear vertical stripes – Horizontal stripes will make the eye perceive the lower area to be wider and usually that is not the goal for most girls unless you are petite.
- Tuck in your top – it accentuates your waist!
- Wear culottes with heels – they elongate your legs and bring out the flare in the pants.
- Add a pop of color to your accessory – a great way to get the eye moving from the culottes to other areas of your outfit.
Culottes are definitely to stay this season; how are you flaunting your pair?
Shop my look